EdelGive Foundation is the strategic philanthropic arm of Edelweiss Financial Services and its aim is to leverage the capacity and capital of the for-profit world to equip and enable the social sector achieve the greatest impact on the lives of the poor in India.
We offer both financial and capacity building support to Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs) by working closely with them to help them overcome organisational development challenges and create stronger and more sustainable organisations in the social sector. Advice and high quality engagement on key organisational and managerial issues forms the fulcrum of our work.
Our Numbers Till Date:
- Our efforts have impacted more than 260,000 lives
- Invested in over 70 NGOs
- Over INR 320 million committed till date
- Over 10,000 hours of pro-bono support
- Volunteering by over 35 per cent of Edelweiss employees
- Focus on education, livelihoods and women empowerment with an extended focus on health and water problems
To learn more about EdelGive and the NPOs it supports, please visit www.edelgive.org